Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/411542860
Last weeks all commanders is here
- Not the best this week you will find that you an only really do support here and not even that well.
- Try to get some Cannons and Corsairs (without Cloak) at each entrance.
- Void Rays are the best bet to clear buildings but even they are going to be tough.
- The best thing you can do is to be on top of mineral and gas harvesting during the day don't forget about your call downs just don't ever use the Shadow Guard.
- Don't ever Cloak anything as well as it will just destroy your mineral line.
- Not great this week Black Plague is really bad for him and he doesn't have much for defense.
- Try to go for a support role and let Alarak go deal with Infested.
- Wrathwalkers are good for support, Mothership is also good for the random need.
- Any Supplicants will just to Black Death.
- Not the best this week try to go for a supportive roll and think about trying to clear the buildings on the outside of the map with Scouts.
- Colossus are great to help hold the entrances but are not great when out on the field.
- Dragoon Suit for attack wave and entrances that get overrun.
- Disruptors are good for AOE clearing as well but require micro.
- Not the best this week as any unit you make will get Plague.
- Wurms are good here but they still can be killed fast and the DPS is super low.
- Dehaka can be micro'd super well and be kept alive but in the end you will lose a lot of min/gas and still lose him.
- Creeper Hosts with cool downs set apart from others can do a lot and outrange the Plague but it still wont keep you alive forever.
- Try to be a supportive role.
- Not so great this week, you can go for super support with Tanks and some defensive Bunkers.
- Your call downs can do great work on the buildings so keep that up the whole time.
- Try to be good at getting minerals and gas for your team.
- Good support commander and Kerrigan is great at clearing buildings but you will find it very tough to hold at any point.
- You can go for Spines Spores an Lurkers if you want.
- I had about 10 Queens set around my Nydus to heal Kerrigan if she ever got low on HP then send her back out.
- Omega Worms are good here but in the end they are mostly for saving Kerrigan so you shouldn't need to many of them.
- Good commander for this week you an defend almost anything with good Spines Spores and Bile Launchers.
- It will be hard to clear the buildings during the day or night, just try to micro Zagara well and you can slowly deal with the buildings.
- Having free Banes can help with the clearing.
- Roach Drop is a great way to clear the building on the fringes.
- Not the worst on defense so you can try to be a more defensive partner here.
- I like Reavers and Cannons.
- Be sure to get as much mins and gas as possible.
- A few Zealots can help a defense but they are not going to make the biggest difference.
- Your call downs will help a lot be sure to use them as much as possible.
- Found it easier to move the entire base to the North-East and get mins and gas during the daytime.
- I found that getting to at least 3-3 is super important to avoiding losing to many heros.
- Try to get at 1 new hero out each day until you feel comfortable.
- You will need Nikara to survive the Plague.
- When you get your new hero try to focus on the upgrades that will matter: Nikara double heal and double rate heal, Sam Stun and extra damage, Tychus armor reduction and grenade damage.
- Great commander this week, Mutas Spines Spores and Swarm Hosts should be all you need to hold.
- Try to get the Toxic Nest in places the Infested will clump.
- Gas income is the most precious so try to get a much as possible.
- With full Biomass all unit will out heal the Plague and cool downs become almost nothing.
- Make sure to not get any Ultimate Evos as they will just die.
- Great support commander as her Tank and Libs can outrange any Plague range.
- Tanks have super long range so be sure to get their upgrades and set them to Siege mode.
- Nova can out heal the Plague so get her healing upgrade and keep here out on the field, be careful about Chokers.
- Sabotage Drone and Griffin Air Strike are still a great combo but min count is going to suffer.
2 H & H
- Great for offense and if your partner can hold defensively you can get the map cleared by day 4 or 5.
- Strike Platforms are the way to go this week, stay on top of your cool downs and it goes a lot faster.
- be sure to use your call downs asap to get the most out of them.
- A few Ravens can help but are not needed.
- Once you have your Strike Plats think about Widow Mines to help with your partners defense.
- Fine for defense but its going to be tough when all 4 entrances open up if you don't get perfect mineral and gas income.
- Try to get Spear of Adun upgrades as always.
- Once you have a decent defense you can work on a few Observers for vision to clear or just build more defense.
- Great commander for this week defenses don't require mush minerals and you can avoid all Plague with buildings.
- Laser Drill is great for the buildings.
- You only need a few Flaming Betties as any of the Special units will just kill them fast.
- The Combat Drop is only for getting a bit extra done or holding an entrance if in need they get plagued to fast to do anything else.
- You can micro a Hercules with the Laser Drill to clear buildings.
- One of the best this week, defense is super easy and offense is as simple as moving the Psi-Emitter.
- You can try to go for some Tanks later in the mission if you want but you will get more offensive power from more Bunkers.
- Try to set up your Bunkers in a concave facing the 4 entrances to maximize dps.
- Call downs are good for help on entrances and to clear some buildings.
- Upgrades as always.
- One of the best this week, mass Cannons.
- Be sure to have a few Shield Guards to help keep the Shields up on your Cannons.
- Make the Cannons in the middle of the base and use Projections during the night to keep the real Cannons alive.
- A few Observers on the map can help to get you the vision you need when on offense.
- your call downs don't really matter pick the one you like best.
Tier 1 Can during the night and Black Death is avoidable
Tier 2 Can hold or can deal with Black Death.
Tier 3 Not recommended